MIssing qconfig.h and qmodules.h

Hi:

 I was trying to compile a program called fet-3.17.3  which requires
 qt3. I am using the latest Debian unstable. I found that in
 /usr/share/qt3 there was no inclulde dirfectory no was there a link to
 /usr/include/qt3 as had been the cases a few weeks ago.  Also, when I
 made the link, I got the error that in qglobal.h there were references
 to qconfig.h and qmodules.h which cannot be found. In the computer at
 home, I am using A debian unstable which is a few weeks old, and there
 the link to /usr/include/qt3 is there and so are the files qconfig.h
 and qmodules.h.  Clearly, in the upgrading some changes have introduced
 an error. Could you please let me know how to get round this?

 Sebastian Canagaratna

 Department of Chemistry
 Ohio Northern University
 Ada, OH 45810