Problems building KDE 3.4.1

Good (GMT+1)afternoon,

I've been compiling KDE 3.4.1 (from the experimental source) for my Sid
powered ibook and I encountered  these two problems:

- The libiw-dev in Sid (27+28pre8-1) does no permit the compilation of
kdenetwork; the wifi part of the compilation fails with:

        iw_pr_ether' undeclared (first use this function)

It seems that iw_pr_ether has disappeared of /usr/include/iwlib.h. Using
Etch"s libiw-dev, the compilation ends fine.

- Less important, the pbbuttonsd-dev in experimental does not permit the
compilation of kdeutils (the compilation fails when build kmilo for
powerbook). With Sid's pbbuttonsd-dev, everything's OK. Shall I report this
to the pbbuttonsd maintainer?

Yannick