KDE 3.4 into sid delayed a bit

Hello all,

  this is a short mail to let you know that KDE 3.4 entering unstable
  will take a while, since this transition is tied now to the C++ ABI
  transition (see [1] for details).

    [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/06/msg00004.html

  Note that the packages in experimental (or Alioth, they're the same)
  would be uploaded to sid now with very little modifications if there
  wasn't this transition happening, so it should be safe to upgrade.

  In case you're wondering, GNOME 2.10 has been able to transition right
  now because it's not written in C++.

  Cheers,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty,
and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life -- so I became a
scientist. This is like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls.
                -- Matt Cartmill