Re: kde 3.4.1 packages

Works fine for me on i386.

I already had xorg but, so that was mainly an update fro 3.3.2 to 3.4.1.
Neverthless all your xorg got downloaded (that was normal).

- Few glitches at install / perhaps my fault - don't know
Unpacking replacement kdict ...
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/kdict_4%3a3.4.1-1_i386.deb (--unpack):
 trying to overwrite `/usr/share/icons/crystalsvg/scalable/apps/kdict.svgz', which is also in package kdebase-data
dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe)

Preparing to replace kdelibs-data 4:3.3.2-6.1 (using .../kdelibs-data_4%3a3.4.1-1_all.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement kdelibs-data ...
Replacing files in old package konq-plugins ...
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/kdelibs-data_4%3a3.4.1-1_all.deb (--unpack):
 trying to overwrite `/usr/share/services/mmst.protocol', which is also in package kplayer
dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe)

A forced dpkg/apt-get -f install solved that.

- I add to refetch the feeds to get them displayed in kontact. Minor thing.
- konsole forgot my default font, that I putted back to 'Linux'. Minor again.
- kompmgr works
- For the gory, this is perhaps unrelated, but swsusp2 on it worked fine.

And well, 3.4.1 has a great look and feel. I have to say that the transition from 3.3.2
to 3.4.1 globally worked very well, given the big number of packages upgraded.
Except the two dpkg errors mentionned upper, it worked out of the box. Well done!

So many many thanks for this great work to You and All the alioth poeple!

Cheers, JD.