Re: xorg & kde-3.4.0 on Debian unstable (apt repository available)

Alle 17:44, giovedì 14 aprile 2005, Mihai Maties ha scritto:
> Install xorg now and you will receive the latest kwin package for free
> including kompmgr. Why would you need kompmgr you might wonder. The answer
> is simple: because it integrates all those translucent effects nicely into
> kde-3.4.0.
I must report two not-so-minor glitches:
1) if load xlogmaster xorg process takes 100% processor.
2) kwin does not whoe window list anymore on alt-tab, even if proper checkbox
is checked in kcontrol

I'm trying the composite features on nvidia board. I'll report on that

--
Saluti
IS