Re: Kaudiocreator

* Nicolas Ducoulombier [Sat, 05 Mar 2005 11:57:26 +0100]:

> I've just installed Kaudiocreator and I was wondering why the encoders where
> not suggested or in the recommends part, for exemple the package
> vorbis-tools.

  In the future, it will be useful if you include the version number of
  the package you're using. I guess it's 3.3.1-2, which is currently in
  testing.

  For your information, the bug you report is #285236 and is fixed in
  kaudiocreator 3.3.2-1, which is currently in unstable [1] and will
  eventually migrate to testing.

    [1] http://packages.debian.org/unstable/sound/kaudiocreator

> Nicolas

  Cheers,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.
                -- Josh Billings