Re: kde 3.4 on the way

On Monday, 28 de February de 2005 15:33, Modestas Vainius wrote:
> KDE 3.4 is approaching to the final release. What are your plans regarding
> packaging 3.4rc1 for debian? Having in mind current NEW queue processing
> speed, it won't get into main archive (I guess, experimental would be just
> right for it) for at least one/two/three months if it were packaged some
> time around these days. However, it would still be great to be able to
> install kde3.4 from a private repository (yeah, I know that kde3.4 is not a
> candidate for sarge, but there are people like me, who prefer using the
> latest software)...

For this kind of questions you should better write to
pkg-kde-talk@lists.alioth.debian.org , as this list is almost exclusive to get
bug reports and archive messages.

arts, kdelibs and kdeadmin packages are already packaged, although they can
still have problems. Anyway we're at it, and we expect to have KDE 3.4
packages ready soon.

You can have a look at pkg-kde-talk list archives for more information: