Reassigning kteatime bug to kdelibs

reassign 271262 kdelibs4
retitle 271262 kdelibs4: please improve KSystemTray support for non-KDE environments
thanks mate

Hi.  I'm uploading a new kdetoys at the moment that adds the appropriate
warnings in the long description and README.Debian that, as a KDE
systray applet, kteatime will quite possibly not work under other window
managers / desktop environments.

Having done that, I'm reassigning this to kdelibs since the problem AIUI
is a general problem with the KSystemTray class.  At the very least, it
would be nice if a systray applet could open in a new window of its own
instead of silently disappearing, or perhaps output an error in the
console that the required systray support is not present.

Ben.