Re: missing bits for the transition

El Sábado, 1 de Enero de 2005 11:45, Adeodato Simó escribió:
>     #285670: kbabel inserts meta-data into msgstr

As I already commented in the bug report, the PO file submitted by the user is
malformed: it lacks a header, so KBabel inserts it in the best place it
finds. Of course I leave this open to Ben, but in my opinion, it can be
closed, or the severity lowered to wishlist, and retitled to something like
"kbabel should warn on malformed files".

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net