Re: KDE 3.2.0 Status Update - 20040221

Hi..

> KDE 3.2.1 is scheduled to be released on Feb 28. I will be uploading KDE
> to sid at that time if all the packages have been processed by then.

Won't this make difficult to upload future bugfixes for 3.1.5?  (This is
assuming that KDE 3.2 won't be ready for sarge by the time it freezes).

In fact, AIUI this could make things difficult for getting bugfixes
for *any* KDE apps into testing, since they'd start depending on kdelibs
3.2, etc.

Or are we actually aiming at having 3.2 in sarge before it freezes?

Ben.