kderemove menu tag

Hello KDE developers,

Christopher Martin was kind enough to write the documentation
of the kderemove menu tag.

> Debian Menu System Documentation, Section 7.2.1
>
> kderemove:
> All KDE applications should include this tag, using kderemove="y" to avoid
> a duplicate entry in the KDE menu, when KDE is used in conjunction with
> the Debian menu system. Without this tag, KDE's own menu will contain an
> entry for the application in its Debian menu system subfolders, in
> addition to the KDE menu system's own "native" entry. Such duplication is
> inelegant and can cause technical problems.

I plan to add it to the menu manual. So if you want to propose change,
please tell me.

For the record, there are 215 menu entries with kderemove,
152 with kderemove="y", 62 with kderemove="1& and one with
kderemove="" (klogic).

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>