debiandir

Hi,
I've seen Chris updating debianrules CVS and wondered how to
handle this in other kde pkgs.   I had a look that svn trunk:
debiandirs is ...
	o is not in svn
	o created and removed by rules
	o -included'ed in rules file.

What confused me is that for the first run  -include debian/debiandirs
can't succeed because it not there.  The debian/debiandir rule
that creates the file does not fail (to force another build run).
Now configure would be called with an empty config_kde.

So shouldn't the debiandir rules read:

debian/debiandirs: admin/debianrules
        perl -w admin/debianrules echodirs > debian/debiandirs
	false

to force another debuild run with an existing debian/debiandirs?

Achim
                                      -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com