Re: ro svn checkout of svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-kde/

On Feb 12, 2004 at 10:44, Achim Bohnet praised the llamas by saying:
> > to do a regular checkout you need to do:
> >
> > svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-kde/trunk
> >
> > you can't put your username in the URL, you can either setup the special
> > svn way (I forgot what its called) or you add something like the
> > following to your .ssh/config file:

I am pretty sure you can use the username in the url. That is how I did
it.

> Neither the .ssh/config,  user@ nor --username does work
> with svn+ssh:  (always the same error msg).  So I assume that
> svn+ssh:  mean rw access and that's of course denied (no problem
> for me).

You need to be able ot log into svn.debian.org using ssh. You can sort
out any password issues using alioth.debian.org.

Currently no-one except Chris can write to most of the repo. I have
added a directory under people which I have access to.

--
David Pashley
david@davidpashley.com