Re: KDE 3.1.5 Status Update - 20040209

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 12:55:55PM -0600, Chris Cheney wrote:
> Some of the packages were changed to Needs-Build so hopefully they will
> be built soon. Maybe I will be able to upload KDE 3.2.0 by the end of
> the week. :)
[...]
> kdebase 3.1.5-2
> -------
> mipsel	- failed - needs retry with unbuilt qt-x11-free (see below) (Feb 4)
> s390	- failed - bad kernel headers? (Feb 6)
>
> kdegames 3.1.5-1
> --------
> arm	- Needs-Build (Feb 9)
> mips	- Needs-Build (Feb 9)

There's going to be one problem with these two, namely that they both
need newer alsa-lib which needs newer jack-audio-connection-kit than
what's in testing, and some things still need to be rebuilt for that.
I'm inclined to remove some packages from testing to speed the way, but
one of the affected packages is gst-plugins and that's a dependency of
meta-gnome2, so that can't be so easily swept aside ...

Fun for all the family.