Re: KDE 3.1.5 Status Update - 20040208

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 09:43:26AM -0500, Josh Metzler wrote:
> > If anyone wants to ever see KDE 3.2 get into sid someone will need to
> > persuade the buildd admins to retry the packages below so that KDE
> > 3.1.5 can go into sarge...
> >
> > Chris
>
> Actually, it looks to me like all of these packages have been building
> since Thursday or Friday.  What happened to the mips buildd?  All the
> kde packages were building, but now they are all set at Needs-Build with
> "Previous state was Building until 2004 Feb 09 00:19:52" - did the
> buildd crash?  I don't see build logs for these, either.
>
> Package status with finished packages (and kdebindings) left out:

Note the date those changed to building, many of them have been in
building state for nearly a _month_. They failed long ago if you look at
buildd.debian.org logs but have not been retried. Someone told me before
that they get automatically retried if left in building state, but that
doesn't appear to be the case. Regardless they have finally started
being retried after sending out this last status report.

Chris