Debian Background Image / Theming

Hello

I am writing you because Volkan Yazici pointed me to a beautiful photography that would fit well into Debian. So I did contact the photographer (Hi Jakub) and asked him to release the photography under a free license which he did (artistic).

The photography I am talking about is this here:
http://www.linuks.mine.nu/jakub/
My Bandwith is limited if you want to download the large
photography or the whole package, please download it from here:
http://moo.hotsanic.org/jakub/

Now what about using that for the Sarge release?

I found your names from propaganda-debian and window maker, desktop manager packages.

Yours
Gürkan Sengün

you can find me on irc.gnu.org #debian with nickname tarzeau as well for
comments and discussion.

probably this should have went to a mailinglist of debian i didn't know
to which so that's why i wrote you instead.

--
Person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt person doing it.  --Chinese Proverb