Problems with the debian packages kdeutils and kde-i18n-de

Hello,

today i have install KDE 3.2 on my debian woody machine. i use the offical
mirror found on kde.de. the installation works fine without these two
things:

workstation:/home/sturmkind# apt-get install kde-i18n-de
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  kde-i18n-de
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
Need to get 11.7MB of archives. After unpacking 24.2MB will be used.
Get:1 http://download.kde.org stable/main kde-i18n-de 4:3.2.0-0woody1
[11.7MB]
Fetched 1B in 2s (0B/s)
Failed to fetch http://download.kde.org/stable/3.2/Debian/pool/main/k/
kde-i18n/kde-i18n-de_3.2.0-0woody1_all.deb  Size mismatch
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
--fix-missing?
workstation:/home/sturmkind#

workstation:/home/sturmkind# apt-get install kdeutils
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  ark dosfstools kcalc kcharselect kdelirc kdepasswd kdessh kdf kedit
kfloppy
  kgpg khexedit kjots klaptopdaemon kmilo kregexpeditor ksim ktimer
kwallet
  libsnmp-base libsnmp5
  ark dosfstools kcalc kcharselect kdelirc kdepasswd kdessh kdeutils kdf
kedit
  kfloppy kgpg khexedit kjots klaptopdaemon kmilo kregexpeditor ksim
ktimer
  kwallet libsnmp-base libsnmp5
0 packages upgraded, 22 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
Need to get 373kB/4905kB of archives. After unpacking 15.0MB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
Get:1 http://download.kde.org stable/main kdepasswd 4:3.2.0-0woody1
[373kB]
Fetched 1B in 2s (0B/s)
Failed to fetch http://download.kde.org/stable/3.2/Debian/pool/main/k/
kdeutils/kdepasswd_3.2.0-0woody1_i386.deb  Size mismatch
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
--fix-missing?
workstation:/home/sturmkind#

I could download the packages direktly with my browser and install it by
using 'dpkg -i' but it wouldn't work with apt.

Greetings
Sascha