Anyone DDs willing to sponsor oKle?

Hello,

I've built a package of oKle, a KDE front-end for Ogle with a number
of enhancements compared to ogle-gui, and am looking for a sponsor
who would be willing to do the uploads. The package passes linda and
lintian, excepting out-of-date warnings concerning the menu entry.
Upstream is supportive of my efforts.

This package was requested a long time ago, so I've retitled it an ITP
(Bug #154383). I posted to debian-mentors, but no one seemed
interested, so I thought I'd make a last try here. I'd very much like
to contribute to Debian - but for now I do need a sponsor.

(This is my first package, but in time I may add other packages,
likely simple end-user KDE apps at first - gwenview, for instance, is
woefully unmaintained).

The package (and an updated gwenview) can be tested by adding these
lines to sources.list:

deb http://chrsmrtn.freeshell.org/debian ./
deb-src http://chrsmrtn.freeshell.org/debian ./

Let me know!