Re: meta-kde-extras upload pending

* Riku Voipio [Sun, 21 Nov 2004 23:10:09 +0200]:
> On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 02:46:11AM +0100, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> >   can't we really loose this source package and have only meta-kde, that
> >   generates kde{,-devel}-extras? is there some advantage/rationale for
> >   having both?

> In long term yes, but I think we should avoid structural changes in our
> packages at this point, even if they are relatively minor.

  fully ack. I had pending sending an e-mail going like "let's defer
  this change until after sarge". merging would require, e.g., NEW
  processing, and that's best avoided right now.

  thanks,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

From the moment I picked your book up until I put it down I was
convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it.
                -- Groucho Marx