KDE 3.3.1 - Status Update 2004-11-16

KDE 3.3.1 could be in sarge as early as Nov 20 if the buildds would
finish building the packages. Also, I have found that since kdepim has
switched to cdbs usage it has some major issues resulting in its FTBFS
on s390, including using 10x the diskspace and ~ 3-4x the time. I am
still looking into the issue to make certain its because cdbs is
braindamaged in general before posting to the debian-devel list.

================

arts - (1.3.1-1)
----
done

kde-i18n - (3.3.1-1)
--------
done

kdeaccessibility - (3.3.1-1)
----------------
done

kdeaddons - (3.3.1-1)
---------
alpha	- Dep-Wait kdemultimedia
m68k	- Dep-Wait kdepim
s390	- Dep-Wait kdepim

kdeadmin - (3.3.1-1)
--------
done

kdeartwork - (3.3.1-1)
----------
done

kdebase - (3.3.1-2)
-------
done

kdebindings - (3.3.1-2)
-----------
m68k	- Building
mips	- Dep-Wait gij (not available)
mipsel	- Dep-Wait gij (not available)

kdeedu - (3.3.1-3)
------
mipsel	- Failed (Nov 12) timeout too short

kdegames - (3.3.1-1)
--------
done

kdegraphics - (3.3.1-1)
-----------
done

kdelibs - (3.3.1-1)
-------
done

kdemultimedia - (3.3.1-1)
-------------
alpha	- Building, buildd dead? (contacted Nov 12)

kdenetwork - (3.3.1-2)
----------
s390	- Uploaded, upload failed? (contacted Nov 14)

kdepim - (3.3.1-1)
------
m68k	- Building
mips	- Building
powerpc	- Building
s390	- Failed, buildd only has 3GB diskspace!

kdesdk - (3.3.1-1)
------
m68k	- Dep-Wait kdepim
s390	- Dep-Wait kdepim