Re: KDE 3.3.1 - Status Update
Chris Cheney <email@example.com> writes:
> KDE 3.3.1 could be in sarge as early as Nov 20 if the following
> packages are uploaded in the next day or two:
> kdepim -
> not uploaded yet
I did upload kdepim already; it's waiting in NEW for overrides
processing (the libraries had backward-incompatible changes which I
chose to deal with by renaming the packages to libmimelib1a and
libkleopatra0a). I'm currently uploading those packages to
deb http://people.debian.org/~schepler/ kdepim/
to have them available in the meantime.
Daniel Schepler "Please don't disillusion me. I
firstname.lastname@example.org haven't had breakfast yet."
-- Orson Scott Card