bugs-fwd and commits: two new lists created in alioth

hi all,

  this mail is to inform about the two new lists that were just created
  in Alioth for the pkg-kde project.

  - pkg-kde-commits will receive now all the svn.debian.org/pkg-kde
    commits. this will hopefully make this list more readable, even if
    people use svn more frequently ;-).

    the address of the list is pkg-kde-bugs-fwd@lists.alioth.debian.org,
    subscription page at [1]. it's mean to receive only machine generated
    mail, although that's not currently enforced.

  - pkg-kde-bugs-fwd [2] has also been set up, to receive traffic from
    KDE's Bugzilla (bugs.kde.org) that affect forwarded bugs in Debian's
    BTS. so, please, when you mark a bug as forwarded, please add to the
    CC list of the KDE bug the address of the list [3] (this works
    because that address has been given a Bugzilla account).

      [3] pkg-kde-bugs-fwd@lists.alioth.debian.org

    if forwarding a bug implies creating a new bug at bugs.kde.org, you
    may either create it using your account and then adding the list to
    the CC list, or create it from the list account itself. the account
    password is 'fwd-bugs-kde-pkg'.

                                 * * *

  some other news: Riku reminded me of the bits of documentation that
  Domi sent when he left [4]. I've made this available at the pkg-kde
  project webspace [5], by commiting them into the /www SVN directory.

    [4] http://lists.debian.org/debian-qt-kde/2004/10/msg00122.html
    [5] http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/docs/domi

  anything you put under /www on svn will be propagated to that web
  space at commit time, so feel free. I also think that we could use
  that space for placing, e.g., debug-enabled libraries and/or packges.

                                 * * *

  that was all. sorry for the last flood of commits and happy hacking.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Don't be irreplaceable, if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.