RFS: kmec15 - An advanced Qt/KDE MEncoder frontend

Name: kmenc15
License: GPL
Kmenc15 - An advanced Qt/KDE MEncoder frontend

Kmenc15 is a Qt/KDE frontend, generally designed to be a VirtualDub
replacement for Linux. It is most useful for editing and encoding large high
quality AVIs capped from TV. It allows cutting and merging at exact frames,
applying any MPlayer/MEncoder filter, with preview.

It requires MEncoder 1.0pre5 to work. I am not sure if this means it needs to
be in the 'contrib' section because of this, as MEncoder isn't available in
debian archives. It will run without MEncoder, it'll just say a lot of error
messages (but probably not crash) while running...

The debian package (My first one ever...) can be grabbed from:
http://ares.penguinhosting.net/~ods15/kmenc15_0.01b-1.diff.gz
http://ares.penguinhosting.net/~ods15/kmenc15_0.01b-1.dsc
http://ares.penguinhosting.net/~ods15/kmenc15_0.01b-1_i386.deb
http://ares.penguinhosting.net/~ods15/kmenc15_0.01b.orig.tar.gz

Screenshots at:
http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=16439&vote=good&tan=61356711

I wrote kmenc15 and Debianized it, I would very much like to see it in the
Debian archives, as in my humble opinion it is one of the best MEncoder
frontends I've seen.

*crosses fingers* :)

Note: I have already sent this RFS in debian-mentors, but due to lack of
replies and suggestion from mentors FAQ, I am now trying here...