kdegraphics_3.3.0-1.1 NMU waiting for upload

Hey Chris,

Now that kdelibs4 has been NMU'ed and fixed, kdegraphics is still
depending on the obsolete libopenexr0 (#266505). I couldn't find anyone
on #debian-devel willing to either NMU it for me or to upload without
going through the one and a half hour rebuild. Now I'll have to put up
with another day's worth of KDE newbie spam! Grrr.

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/debian/

Cheers,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

	Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau	<http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/>
 Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer & UNSW Computing Students' Society President
				     -
		  "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
     Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"