Re: KDE 3.3.0 Status Update

Chris Cheney <ccheney@cheney.cx> writes:

> As everyone is aware by now I uploaded my KDE 3.3.0 debs last night. If
> anyone needs help updating their packages please let me know if you
> would like me to help.

I'm on vacation until the 25th, so I won't be able to upload packages
until then, although I still have email access.  NMU's are welcome.
(Just so you know, I like to generate my .orig.tar.gz files by
downloading the KDE upstream .tar.bz2 files and feeding them through
bzip2 -cd kdepim-3.3.0.tar.bz2|gzip -c9 >kdepim_3.3.0.orig.tar.gz .)
--
Daniel Schepler              "Please don't disillusion me.  I
schepler@math.berkeley.edu    haven't had breakfast yet."