[VAC] now until 10/06/2004 : Help k3b 0.11.14 entering testing if needed.

Hi,

I will be on vacation for the next 3 weeks.
I will have no time to work on my packages during this period of time.
Unfortunatelly the k3b version in testing is buggy. The version in
unstable should be in sarge, without that users will be unable to burn
DVD. If this doesn't happen with the traditionnal way, don't hesitate do
NMU. (Just send me an email before doing it please.)

Thanks.

--
Jean-Michel Kelbert