Metapackage NMUs ready

Hello,

I've prepared NMUs for the meta-kde and meta-kde-extras packages that fix
a number of outstanding bugs, and generally bring them up to date. I'm not
a DD, however, so someone else (calc?) will have to upload them. The
packages are available from http://chrsmrtn.freeshell.org/kde.

I'm not familiar with the ability of the uploader to control the length of
the delay for the NMU. Since time is of the essence, and I'd like these
packages to make Sarge, I wouldn't object to having my name removed from
the end of the changelog entry in order to expedite the process, though
some mention would still be nice (so I have some evidence to present the
DAM with later...).

If these uploads are satisfactory, I'd also appreciate if a DD could
upload gwenview from http://chrsmrtn.freeshell.org/gwenview. My sponsor
seems to be on vacation, and this upload fixes a nasty glitch introduced
recently by Qt 3.3 (and that is fixed by a recompile). For obvious
reasons, I'd really like a fixed package to be in Sarge.

Also, I'm currently testing the new KDE 3.3 packages. They don't seem to
read the files in /etc/X11/Xsession.d. This is critical, since a number of
packages install scripts there, such as imwheel, gpg and ssh. Perhaps
another quick upload of kdebase, fixing this and the login problem
reported today (doesn't affect me, though) before too much time passes is
needed.

Thanks,
Christopher Martin