kcontrol depends on perl-suid, which is deprecated

Hi,

On my last sid upgrade, kcontrol wanted to pull perl-suid. However,
perl-suid's description reads:

  Usage of this program is now strongly deprecated upstream and support
  (along with this package) will probably be removed in 5.10.

Since perl-suid presumably contains at least one setuid root binary, I
am therefore not very enthousiastic about installing it.

Would it make sense to change the Depends on perl-suid into a
Recommends? (I don't know much about kcontrol; it may be that it relies
heavily on perl-suid, in which case my suggestion is not practicable)

Thanks.

PS: please Cc me on replies.

--
Florent