libxcursor version problem

Hi!

Just upgraded KDE to the packages available from
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/3.2.3/Debian

Thank you for making a new KDE apt-get'able again!

Unfortunately some package require different versions of the same package:
kcontrol and some others depend on libxcursor1 (>= 1.1.2) but the package
provided is 1.0.2
I installed 1.1.3 from a different source but now I can't install libqt3-dev
as it depends on libxcursor1-dev 1.0.2

Btw, any idea if there are compatible cryptplugins available somewhere?

Cheers,
Kevin