bug 217121 : nedit: Copying and pasting can paste the wrong text under KDE

	Hello,

>To reproduce:

>Work with other applications copying and pasting information from
>various other apps (from Konqueror into Emacs, for instance).
>Start Nedit, type some text.
>Select that text, copy it, and paste it a few times.
>times.
>By the time you have gone through this, somewhere in the middle you
>are very likely to have pasted something random that was copied from a
>previous application.

I have reproduced it under KDE 3.2.3 with Nedit 5.4 with Ctrl C - Ctrl V.
I can't reproduce it if I use the middle button of the mouse (X buffer?).
I can't also reproduce it under xfce3 (GTK application) even if I use
Ctrl C - Ctrl V.

So now I'm quite sure that this issue is related to clipboard management
of KDE (I CC the KDE debian mailing list)

-- alex
Il vente, c'est le vent de la mer qui nous tourmente. - Pierre Mac Orlan
http://alexandre.pineau.free.fr/