ksysv usability

Hello all,

I don't know how many of you use ksysv from kdeadmin, but I do on occasion.
One thing has bothered me, though, since I first started using it. I assumed
it was a stupid bug that would be fixed soon, but that was a few releases
ago.

When you resize the main ksysv window, all the little "panels" in it stay the
same size - the size being "too damn small to see anything." I don't know
much at all about Qt programming (which is sad... anyone know a good book?),
but it can't be that hard to change this behavior. I first thought to look
for .ui files in kdeadmin/kdesdk/, but that only turned up UI designs for the
config dialogs.

So, is anyone here familiar with ksysv's code? Where is the interface defined
if not in a .ui file? Would this be feasible to fix?

Thanks,
--
Zack Cerza	<zcerza@coe.neu.edu>
PGP Key ID:	9A8BE23F