Re: kdemangen.pl

Hello Zack.

El Miércoles, 5 de Mayo de 2004 19:05, Zack Cerza escribió:
> Can we please get kdemangen.pl in kdesdk or whereever else it should
> belong, at some point? I think we might find that some people would be
> willing to create some manpages for KDE apps that are missing them.

The script is already in KDE's repository. Its in kdesdk/scripts/kdemangen.pl

From Domi's log:

«revision 1.1
date: 2003/07/19 21:25:59;  author: domi;  state: Exp;
Adding kdemangen.pl, a script that takes a KDE app ( that uses
KCmdLineArgs, but most of them do ), and generates a manual page.
I've looked a bit at integrating into either the KDE build system or
the Debian packaging system, but it doesn't seem to be worth the
trouble.  I think it will be best to just let people generate the
manuals themselves if they want to, and/or add them to the Debian
packages manually..»

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net