KDE 3.2.2 Status Update - 20040424

It looks like a large chunk of KDE 3.2.2 will make it into sarge by
next week once the buildds catch up. I still need to deal with
kdebindings, kdepim, kdeutils, meta-kde, and meta-kde-extras. I hope
to get the rest of my stuff taken care of by the end of thise week.
Also Ben still has a few packages to upload: kdeartwork, kdesdk, and
quanta. There also seems to be some kind of strange problem with kdeedu
and libboost-python, but only on the arm platform? Norman still needs to
upload the new kdevelop3.

Finally, the ID10T award goes out to Michael Schmitz for failing a
build due to a timeout (on a really slow m68k mac 68040/33) instead
of simply setting it to build on a faster box!

Chris

---

arts 1.2.2-1 (in Sarge)
----
done

kde-i18n 3.2.2-2 (Apr 27)
--------
done

kdeaccessibility 3.2.2-1 (Apr 22...)
----------------
done

kdeaddons 3.2.2-1 (May 4)
---------
arm	- needs build
m68k	- needs build
mips	- needs build
powerpc	- needs build
sparc	- needs build

kdeadmin 3.2.2-1 (Apr 22...)
--------
done

kdeartwork 3.2.2 (May ??)
----------
not uploaded yet

kdebase 3.2.2-1 (Apr 22...)
-------
arm	- needs retry

kdebindings 3.2.2 (May ??)
-----------
not uploaded yet (domi is the maintainer)

kdeedu 3.2.2 (May 3)
------
arm	- some kind of issue with python boost?
m68k	- this appears to be a case of the nitwit buildd admin trying
	it on an underpowered box then failing it because it was too
	slow to build (q650 is a 68040/33 mac which is slower than ....)

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=kdeedu&ver=4%3A3.2.2-1&arch=arm&stamp=1082667643&file=log&as=raw
http://www.buildd.net/cgi/package_status?m68k_pkg=kdeedu&searchtype=go

kdegames 3.2.2-1 (Apr 28)
--------
done

kdegraphics 3.2.2-1 (Apr 24)
-----------
done

kdelibs 3.2.2-2 (Apr 24)
-------
m68k	- Building

kdemultimedia 3.2.2-1 (Apr 26)
-------------
powerpc	- needs retry (due to previous broken libflac)

kdenetwork 3.2.2-1 (Apr 26)
----------
done

kdepim 3.2.2-1 (Apr 27)
------
arm	- needs build
hppa	- needs retry (due to broken gnokii)
ia64	- needs retry (due to broken gnokii)
m68k	- needs retry (due to broken gnokii)
sparc	- needs build

gnokii needs to be fixed or drop the dependency with a new upload...

kdesdk 3.2.2 (May ??)
------
not uploaded yet

kdetoys 3.2.2-1 (May 4)
-------
mips	- needs build
sparc	- needs build

kdeutils 3.2.2-1 (Apr 27)
--------
powerpc	- failed due to pbbuttonsd api issue

needs a new upload with either a fix or drop dependency on pbbuttonsd

kdevelop 3.0.3 (May ??)
--------
not uploaded yet

meta-kde 3.2.0 (May ??)