Re: kdecore (KIconLoader): WARNING: ...

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 03:54:16PM +0200, Laurent wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have installed hicolor-icon-theme-0.5-2 and kdelibs*-3.2.2-2 on my up-to-date SID.
>

> When I launch konqueror, I get a bunch of warnings:

> [15:15:02] elshaman@camus:~$ konqueror

> kdecore (KIconLoader): WARNING: Icon directory /usr/share/icons/hicolor/ group 16x16/stock/data not valid.

It the versions you give above are correct, that bug needs to be
reopened.

> And an other thing, in a first kde run, fonts are ugly, why are not set to "Bitstream Vera Sans" for example, it would unify
> kde and Gnome ?

Does anyone know where kde grabs the default fonts? From the
behavoiur I have seen, it seems like it just grabs the first
ones in alphabetic listing (grah!)...

--
Riku Voipio  	       | riku.voipio at iki.fi         |
kirkkonummentie 33     |    +358 44 5000343          --+--