KDE 3.2.2 Info

KDE 3.2.2 will be released to packagers next weekend and I plan to wait
to upload my next set of debs until then. Since 3.2.2 is really just a
official bug fix release it wouldn't really be much different than me
just uploading branch now other than end users see "3.2.2" and think its
magically better. Hopefully shortly after the 3.2.2 upload KDE will be
in good enough shape to go into sarge.

BTW - I plan to fix all RC bugs at that time. No reason to waste buildd
cycles when I will be uploading again in the same week...