xlibs-static-pic issue

I think I am going to remove the xlibs-static-pic dependency from
libarts1-dev. It technically isn't needed and now that Xinerama isn't
linked in anymore isn't really needed by default for all kde sources
anymore either. Anyone that does patch in the pic libs needs to build
depend on it specifically. Also, it is probably a good idea if you happen
to maintain any X based packages to check to see if you have all the pic
replacement libs set like you should. There are now a lot more than were
in X 4.2.

Thanks,
Chris