Qt designer database drivers

I am new to Qt Designer and am trying to use it to create a database application
in which I would like to have forms that can be used to display, add and update
data. Would like to use MySql as the back-end.

I am, however, unable to set up database connections. The database connections
dialogue box does not show anything under the drivers. How do I install the
mysql driver for Qt. Qt came packaged with my redhat 9.0 installation. But it
did not have mysql-devel, which I have installed later. Is that a problem? or is
it something else?

Vikas