Re: OK to reenable lm-sensors support in ksysguard now

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 11:49:16PM -0600, Chris Cheney wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 12:24:42AM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > The lm-sensors mess has been solved by Aurelien Jarno.  (Hooray!)  The
> > new version has been arranged to work with both 2.4 and 2.6 kernels, with
> > no crashes or anything.
> >
> > You can now reenable lm-sensors support if you do it carefully.
> >
> > The source package must build-depend on libsensors-dev (>= 2.8.4-1).
> > Then the binary package must be linked against (and depend on) libsensors3.
> >
> > (Yes, I know, another ABI change.  This one is supposed to remain stable
> > for a while though!)
>
> Heh. :)
>
> Thanks for the information, I will reenable it with the next upload.
>
> Chris

FYI, I will also do another upload over the week-end so that lm-sensors
will support non i386 architectures.

Cheers,
Aurelien

--
  .''`.  Aurelien Jarno	              GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineering Student