KDE 3.2.1 Status Update - 20040307

I finished uploading my kde 3.2.1 debs to sid yesterday. We still need
kdebindings in sid if possible, I remember someone was working on
packaging it for 3.2 but haven't heard anything recently. Also kdevelop3
probably should be renamed to kdevelop now, or is there still a reason
to have two versions? It appears to be the new default kdevelop for kde
3.2 in any case.

I didn't show any build status in this report since not much has built
yet as I have Build-Depends on XFree86 4.3 now and it hasn't built
everywhere yet.

Thanks,
Chris

BTW - If you find any reproducible packaging related bugs in my packages
please file them asap. I am going to have to upload new packages for a
few of the sources soon and want to get all the known bugs fixed at that
time.

arts - 1.2.1-1
----

kdeaccessibility - 3.2.1-1
----------------

kdeaddons - 3.2.1-1
---------
needs upload

kdeadmin - 3.2.1-1
--------

kdeartwork - 3.2.1-1
----------
needs upload

kdebase - 3.2.1-1
-------

kdebindings - 3.2.1-1
-----------
needs upload (and maintainer?)

kdeedu - 3.2.1-1
------
needs upload

kdegames - 3.2.1-1
--------
needs upload

kdegraphics - 3.2.1-1
-----------

kde-i18n - 3.2.1-1
--------
needs upload

kdelibs - 3.2.1-1
-------

kdemultimedia - 3.2.1-1
-------------

kdenetwork - 3.2.1-1
----------

kdepim - 3.2.1-1
------

kdesdk - 3.2.1-1
------
needs upload

kdetoys - 3.2.1-1
-------
needs upload

kdeutils - 3.2.1-1
--------

kdevelop - 3.0.2-1
--------
needs upload - probably should replace kdevelop now?

quanta - 3.2.1-1
------
needs upload