new admin/debianrules update

I have rewritten admin/debianrules hopefully for the last time. To be
able to use the change you will need for it to be directly in your
diff.gz instead of a debian/patches/foo.diff due to the order of
debian/debiandirs is generated.

The main change you will see is /usr/share/config is being used again. I
have added a patch to kdecore to look in /etc/kde3 first then fall back
to /usr/share/config if there is no config. I did this due to numerous
and recurring problems with config files not being installed by dpkg.
Also it insures that kde has access to the newest config files if the
user doesn't want to make any changes.

Chris