Re: KDE 3.1.5 Status Update - 20040208

> If anyone wants to ever see KDE 3.2 get into sid someone will need to
> persuade the buildd admins to retry the packages below so that KDE
> 3.1.5 can go into sarge...
>
> Chris

Actually, it looks to me like all of these packages have been building since Thursday or Friday. What happened to the mips buildd? All the kde packages were building, but now they are all set at Needs-Build with "Previous state was Building until 2004 Feb 09 00:19:52" - did the buildd crash? I don't see build logs for these, either.

Package status with finished packages (and kdebindings) left out:

kdebase 3.1.5-2 (Too young, only 9 of 10 days old)
-------
mipsel	- Building
s390	- Building

kdegames 3.1.5-1