Re: KDE 3.1.5 Status Update - 20040114

Chris Cheney wrote:
>There are currently two known bugs that will block KDE 3.1.5 from going
>into sarge #226727 and #226738. It seems the GCC people don't think
>their bug is important enough to fix...
More, that it wasn't diagnosed enough to fix in a reasonable amount of
time.  :-(  But kdelibs seems to have built on mips now, according to Riku
Voipio.  (http://lists.debian.org/debian-qt-kde/2004/debian-qt-kde-200401/
msg00344.html)    Who knows what was going on with GCC.  :-(  So much for
#226727.

As for #226738, it looks like it will be fixed soon by a rebuild.

Don't forget the lm-sensors dependency in kdebase.  That will keep kde 3.1.5
out of "testing" until lm-sensors is fixed, unless it's manually forced in.

I'm really not sure what to do about that, but I've discussed the lm-sensors
issues on debian-devel.