Re: KDE 3.1.5 Status Update - 20040110

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 11:26:32AM +1100, Ben Burton wrote:

> > kdeaddons
> > ---------
> > wait to upload until all else is finished
>
> FWIW, this is somewhat too great a restriction.
> The kdeaddons module build-depends on kdebase,
> kdemultimedia and kdegames, but IIRC nothing else.

You know what I meant, not what I said. ;) I couldn't remember what all
it depended on when I wrote the message. We just need to make sure those
packages have finished compiling or are in good state before uploading
kdeaddons.

> (As an aside, I would actually expect kdeaddons 3.1.5 to
> build just fine against KDE 3.1.4 given the bugfix-only
> nature of the 3.1.x releases and the fact that
> the module APIs for kate, noatun, etc. will almost
> certainly not have changed.)

Yea, that should probably work. Some packages won't really have changed
at all since the packages that are already in sid, since we use branch
patches. Its primarily just an update of the orig.tar.gz and version
number.

Chris