Loose some fonts from woody to sid ?

Hi,

Since I have upgraded my woody to unstable SID ... I have loosed the Helvetica
font, and also the Fixed [Jis] and Fixed [Sony] ...
I have solved the trouble for Helvetica removing the comment in the file
/etc/fonts/local.conf "<dir>/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts</dir>" ...
But the helvetica font is not so beautiful as before in woody ... seems to be
anti-aliased ... but I always missed the Fixed [Jis] and Fixed [Sony] ...

How Can I recover my previous fonts configuration I had with Woody ??

Thansk for your help ...

Regards,
--
Bill Footcow