Re: kdenonbeta/kdedebian/livecd

On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 06:43:34PM +0100, Mark Bucciarelli wrote:
> +  Andreas Meuller <amu@linux.de>
> +
> +    * TODO: Send Beta1 ISO to Daniel Stone by Jan 9th
> +
> +    * TODO: Send Final ISO to Daniel Stone by Jan 13th.
> +
> +  Daniel Stone <daniel@fooishbar.org>
> +
> +    * TODO: Post Beta1 ISO on server by Jan 9th
> +
> +    * TODO: Post Final ISO on server by Jan 13th.

I'll make a commitment to these, provided all I have to do is
wget/scp/whatever. ;) I have one of my three 18th birthday parties on
the 8th (one of the others on the 9th ...), and I'll be on laptop-only
access at linux.conf.au on the 13th, so I'll be reasonably limited in
what I can do.

Cheers!
:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel@fooishbar.org>
"The programs are documented fully by _The Rise and Fall of a Fooish Bar_,