Re: kdm broken

Itai Seggev writes:

> The kdm pakcage in sid has been broken for close to two weeks (i.e.,
> it doesn't successfuly install, making it mark "broken" in
> dselect). Is it going to be fixed anytime soon?

We have a fix that is ready, but some other trivial, yet important
patches are coming up, and uploading of the new version of kdebase has
been delayed until those are ready.  Please keep in mind that every
upload of kdebase produces very much workload for the build daemons,
and we cannot afford to do a separate upload for each small fix.

Anyway, Chris told me he would be doing the new upload some time soon,
so it shouldn't take more than another few days.

cheers
domi