Re: bug followup messages

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 12:01:22AM -0600, Chris Cheney wrote:
> Anyone who is going through the bug lists and sends messages intended to
> reach the submitter must use #-submitter@bugs.debian.org not just
> #@bugs.debian.org. This emails both the bug itself and the submitter,
> otherwise the email only goes to the bug log itself.

Oh, crap, my bad.

I remembered that simply replying to bug reports allways sent the
message to the submitter.. Now I realize it is because BTS adds
submitters address to Reply-To:, not because of @bugs.debian.org
forwarding to submitter.

--
Riku Voipio  	       |    riku.voipio@iki.fi         |
kirkkonummentie 33     |    +358 40 8476974          --+--