Re: Please upload fixed kdelibs ASAP?

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 09:33:28AM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> There are now patches (!) for both bugs.
>
> The sooner kdelibs gets fixed, the sooner the whole of kde can get into
> testing.  (The kdebase bug should be downgraded or closed.)
>
> (There is also still the kdemultimedia/glibc issue, but that should eventually
> be resolved without anything but a rebuild on the kde end, though the glibc
> people have their work cut out for them, of course.)

I hope to have all the packages I work on resolved within the next week.
BTW kdemultimedia will need a new upload of course but should work fine
assuming the glibc fix really worked. I am in the middle of getting the
svn repo setup. Hopefully, I will have it finished sometime in the day or
two.

Chris