Re: Policy for Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers Group

> Can you (esp. the people mentioned as "base members") read it and tell us
> whether they want to lodge objections and if so what needs to be changed
> in their opinion? And can those who do not have any objections please let
> us know that too?

Further to my previous email:  My second question is how the proposed
development model (upload if you're the primary maintainer or have their
blessing) differs from the current model (upload if you're the debian
maintainer or NMU if you have their blessing)?

I guess I'm specifically wondering what advantages the new system would
have over the current system (which is more or less communal CVS
commits, maintainer uploads).

I think the biggest inconvenience I forsee is with the BTS - I'd have to
start keeping track of multiple maintainer email addresses, and it will
be more difficult to track the bugs in the packages that I'm looking
after amongst the significant noise of kdelibs, kdebase, qt, etc.

Ben. :)