Attempted 'status of meta-kde'

So this is my impression of the current status of KDE 3 for sid/sarge --
tell me if I'm wrong.  In the order in which it would need to be done.  :-/
The ones with letters can be done in parallel presumably.

0. The arts build failure on ia64 needs to be diagnosed.  Hopefully it's
   nothing serious.
1. qt-x11-free may need to be rebuilt because Xrender moved to /usr/lib.
   (Does it, or doesn't it?)  [madkiss]
2. kdelibs must be rebuilt because Xrender moved to /usr/lib,
   and kdelibs-data needs some sort of Conflicts or something for
   the k3b issue (bug 214534). [Chris Cheney]
3. kdebase needs something done about bug 214475 (possibly just
   downgrading it), and version 3.1.4 needs to be build & uploaded.
   [Chris Cheney]
4a. kdetoys probably needs to be rebuilt because Xrender moved to /usr/lib.
    [Ben Burton]
4b. kdegames probably needs to be rebuilt because Xrender moved to
    /usr/lib. [Daniel Schepler]
4c. kdeutils needs version 3.1.4 built & uploaded. [Chris Cheney]
4d. kdeadmin needs version 3.1.4 built & uploaded. [Chris Cheney]
4e. kdeartwork needs version 3.1.4 built & uploaded. [Ben Burton]
4f. kdeedu needs version 3.1.4 built & uploaded, hopefully with backported
    license changes for kstars.  [Ben Burton]
4g. kdegraphics needs version 3.1.4 built & uploaded (although it will
    still be caught in a messy libexif dependency chain) [Chris Cheney]
4h. kdepim needs version 3.1.4 built & uploaded (although it will still
    be caught in the pilot-link dependency nightmare) [Chris Cheney]
4i. kdenetwork needs version 3.1.4 built & uploaded, and needs
    something done about the two RC bugs. [Chris Cheney]
4j. kdemultimedia needs version 3.1.4 built & uploaded -- after the glibc
    people fix bug #203303 [Chris Cheney]
5. kdeaddons 3.1.4 needs to be built & uploaded after kdegames and
   kdemultimedia are.  [Chris Cheney]
6. meta-kde 3.1.4 needs to be uploaded.

So, did I miss anything?

--